Sunday 21 April 2013

Bargain Revamp

Hi everyone! Be aware I'm going to ramble again ... More shopping.

Ok so I decided I wanted to give my room a little bit of a pick me up, a revamp.

I have had this idea in my head for a week now that I wanted a cake tier to use as a jewellery stand, as i have lots of jewellery boxes filled with bits bobs that I didn't even know I still had. So I got up early got dressed and headed straight to B&M Homestores. I always love having a wee browse around B&M you never walk out empty handed, theres always some sort of bargain to catch my eye. I was super brave and done cleared out of my jewellery and through out a few jewellery boxes and a bundle of costume rings, bracelets and chains ( I should really do an ebay sale got a few bags of things to go)

I must have looked totally lost as I was walking back and forth back and forth, I wanted to buy everything but what I decided on was...well 1st of all I got my cake tier, its a beauty if I do say myself. It comes in 3 pieces, 2 tiers and the centre piece very simple to put together, white/cream metal in the shape of hearts.I love the detail.. soo girly, so me. Whenever I have an idea of something I want and I find it oh it's great I feel pretty proud of myself (:


D.I.Y Cake Tier to Jewellery Stand



I also picked up cute little LED battery heart fairy lights, 10 in a pack for £3.99...bargain! So I went back later on that day and got more shopaholic yes I know I can't stop.





Atm I'm really enjoying having some candles lit. They just make a room look so cosy and peaceful they can really pull a room together and when I saw this glass heart dish, I thought I need to have that next to my bed with 3 little tea light candles.



love a little chilled night with some candles
I don't know about you but I hate rummaging through my make up bag in the morning looking for certain brushes so when I walked by the bathroom dept one of the glass shattered mirror (toothpaste holder I guess it's called) caught my eye I'm little a magpie anything shiny and I'm there for a closer look. Black cylinder with shattered mirror glued randomly all around very sparkly and I just thought it would go nice in my room as a make up brush jar.



Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed.Please comment and follow me, if you have your own blog leave your link & I will be sure to follow back. Thanks Ladies Love ClaireeFairee ♥

4 comments:

  1. I've wanted some lights like that for ages! Had some on my amazon wishlist for so long but never got around to buying them! Maybe now is the time, thanks for reminding me! Your room looks really nice with the lights and the candles :D I am a new follower :) Would love for you to check my blog out at some point?

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you becki for your lovely comment. I love having my little lights and candles on at night soo cosy and chilled feeling. Iwill deff follow you and have a look at your blog :)

    thanks again
    Love ClaireeFairee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks so cute! I've always wanted to buy some lights like those as well. And I love the idea of using a cake stand to put jewelry on!

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thank you :) its getting there in the middle of a HUGE clear out. yeh i cant remember where i seen teh idea but it works keeps most of my bangles and chains all in one place:)
    let me know if you manage to get one.

    thanks again Monica
    Love ClaireeFairee♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, please check back as I try to reply to everyone. love Claire ♥