Friday 19 April 2013

Product Review- Nivea Lip Butter

Hello...:)

I took a wee notion for trying some new products this week. While reading a various blogs I had noticed that Nivea Lip Butter was popping up alot in product reviews so I thought now would be a good time to try it and see what all the fuss was about. Now I know why.. my lips have been dry lately due to horrible weather and now they feel amazing...mMmm and it smells so good.
I got the lip butter from Bodycare for a fab £1.49 which I thought was a bargain as its normally £2.49. At first I wasn't sure which flavour I wanted but I finally opted for Raspberry Rose, the other option is Caramel Cream which also smell really good. The 1st night I put it on before bed and when I woke up the next morning I could feel a difference straight away, my lips felt smoother, softer and much more moisturised. I have only been using it for a couple of days now applying it 2x a day but I can't believe the difference in such a short time. With Glasgow's bad weather your hair skin and nails take a bashing but I have been telling everyone about Nivea Lip Butter as it actually works. So ladies if you want luscious lips get out and get yourself a lip butter.

Enjoy your weekend :).







Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed.Please comment and follow, if you have your own blog leave your link & I will be sure to follow back. Thanks LadiesLove ClaireeFairee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, please check back as I try to reply to everyone. love Claire ♥