Monday 20 May 2013

FlowerBombs Lost Sister, Zara Oriental ...

Hi everyone... So sorry I have been distant my Internet has been doing it own thing lately meaning it hasn't been working properly so now I have a new router and I'm off again, back on track.

So to the ladies out there that LOVE Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume but can't afford to be spraying it and wearing it as much as you want as an everyday fragrance well I think I may have found a solution.


Ever since my other half bought Flowerbomb for me as a surprise gift,  I have been searching for a perfume that smells similar, something that I can wear everyday, something a little bit on the cheaper side. It wasn't until my mum  said that on 'This Morning' show they had mentioned a Zara perfume that supposedly is similar to Flowerbomb. I got rather excited and went straight to Zara the next time I was out shopping and to my surprise it didn't smell anything like flowerbomb ): . So me being me, I then had to smell every single one just to make sure. Then I found it... 'ZARA Woman Oriental'. I must say it is the closest I have found yet and for £10 I snapped it up. The only thing I would say is that it doesn't last very long but it is quite a large bottle and for £10 I can't really complain. As it was so cheap compared to the real deal I just spray it as and when I want for a little freshening up.
























Although I've found something similar nothing is better than Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb my ultimate favourite perfume I love that I can spray it on myself/clothes and I can smell it on my scarf or fur coat fro days after.

So now I am able to keep my Flowerbomb for date nights and special occasions and keep Zara Woman Oriental for work or day to day
Let me know if you think any other perfumes smell similar I'd love to know :)

 Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed. Please comment and follow, if you have your own blog leave your link & I will be sure to follow back. Thanks Ladies Love ClaireeFairee ♥

7 comments:

  1. I have to try them out! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks very much aw you'll love flower bomb its beautiful. xxx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for you kind comment .
      i will deff have a look at your page , i will be sure to follow you back

      thanks again
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow great design. :o)

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing perfumes! <3
    Love your blog!:)
    Would you like to follow each other? and maybe like each others facebook pages? ;-) Let me know dear:)

    ♡Kisses,
    holdmelikeapillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi
      yeh sure thank you.

      claireefairee
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, please check back as I try to reply to everyone. love Claire ♥