Sunday 18 August 2013

New Name, New Look,

As a follow up to my previous post I decided to revamp my page and give blogging another go. I've gathered a few hints and tips along the way (there are soo many options and buttons I'll soon learn them all and maybe add a few more bits and bobs)  thanks to Kirsty- http://smugpugsunday.blogspot.co.uk/ (marks brothers girlfriend, lovely girl) and from reading a few other blogs and from the help of Mark, he's very patient with me bless him wee soul.

 I'm still messing around with my page so bare with me, I want to have fun with my blog and be dedicated to my weekly post,  hopefully you will all like what I've done and carry on readying my rambles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, please check back as I try to reply to everyone. love Claire ♥