Sunday 9 February 2014

Cake Pop

NOTW 3 
This is an extremely late post, I have been soo busy and very forgetful. I had no clue what I was going to do with my nails this time round,  I have used my new colours and now I am just waiting for the summer colours to launch on February12th... How exciting!!!

Sorry I have had these nails on for a week now and I totally forgot to take photo's as soon as they were done, the shops were calling my name. For the past week I have been suffering from really itchy burning ears due to a small infection thanks to some cheap earrings, great. After taking an allergic retain to penicillin and fighting my burning swollen ears AND red itchy rash on my neck and arms...ooo I looked so attractive, diseased more like, I am now on the mend. I don't cope well with pain.
Due to this I couldn't really be bothered doing anything too fancy with my nails but couldn't not do them so opted for a pastel pink...meet 'Cake Pop'
I painted 2 coats of 'Cake Pop' and on my ringer finger one coat of 'Cocoa' layered with a mixture of gold and baby pink glitter by 'gosh' and top coat. For my right ringer finger before top coating, I applied another thin layer of cake pop in the shape of a triangle from the free edge to middle of the nail, cleaning up the lines with an orange stick. Something a little different for me. I've never had triangles on my nails before or any kind of shape apart from dots for that matter... I'm such a rebel. 
After top coating I then rubbed in some of my trusting nsi cuticle oil as my nails and skin around my nails have been a little thirsty shall I say.  And that is it my notw3.


please excuse the dry nails I haven't been practising what I preach with the cuticle oil(slap on the wrists Claire)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, please check back as I try to reply to everyone. love Claire ♥