Monday 21 April 2014

Sunshine Strolls: OOTD

I am loving Scotland's sun at the moment, but sadly I am back at work today and probably won't see very much of it again for a while. I love walking around in the sun snapping pictures of life.. little things you would walk by if it was a rainy day so we went to Rouken Glen park again and it was lovely to see it in beautiful vibrant colours, with the leaves on the trees and a bright blue sky and families everywhere with their happy go lucky dogs. It also felt nice to walk around not worrying about fighting against the wind to keep my hood up and dodging mud puddles. Once we had worked up an appetite we tried out a New York bar & grill called TriBeCa....yumm and then visited Botanic Gardens in the West End before the sun went down.

My outfit for yesterday was very similar to Saturdays as I fell in love with the crop tee and kimono look and as I said I LOVE my 'Moto Joni' jeans from Topshop. I felt so comfortable and with my skinny jeans being rather light weight I didn't get too hot but they kept me warm enough against the cool breeze.  My black crop tee ( a bargain at £3.99)  and mint green kimono (£9.99) are from H&M. I really like to throw my kimonos on over my cropped tee's to dress them up but also so I don't feel as if I am on show too much if you get what I mean (?)  My blue Topshop 'Moto Joni' (£36) high waist jeans which as my black ones are snug to my legs, they don't go out of shape if you sit for long periods of time and I might have to treat myself to another pair. My black fur skater slip ons the same as before which I am still wearing in going through plaster like I don't know what but I am determined.
Finally I accessorised with my trusty black double pocket shoulder bag from Primark and my necklace which was in 'Asda's' sale. I also picked it up in pink. I really need to get back into necklaces again, I have so many but forget to put them on. Last but not least my usual 'Joma' bracelets and my shiny 'Michael Cors'.
Back to my black wardrobe today but hopefully the sun will still be out when I finish, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, please check back as I try to reply to everyone. love Claire ♥