Sunday 8 June 2014

Purple Purple: The Kelpies //NOWT



NOTW 11.
I didn't want to take my little roses off :( but 2 weeks had passed and I had to update my nails. As usual I didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't have any special plans but at the very last second I opted for the beautiful 'Purple Purple'. I hadn't had this on in so long but when I do everyone comments on it and all the clients tend to go for it as it looks so much better on than it does on the colour chart. In certain lights it looks more bluey than purple and during the shellac process it sets matt which slightly puts people off for a moment but when its top coated it looks fab! One of my nails (my hardest working nail) peeled as this one is in contact with all the chemical removers and scrubs repeatedly everyday at work but with this colour and it's amazing shine my nails look in great condition and hides all that is underneath. As with any set of nails I do on myself I always need a little something extra so glitter it was this week (wasn't feeling the nail art this week), I like to alternate between the glitter and designs.
The day after applying 'Purple Purple' I was signing for a return and had to take a 2nd look at my nails as I had forgotten I'd painted them with a brightER colour compared to my dark red and black nails from before.Gave myself a little fright. These photographs were taken 2weeks after applying this colour and they were still in fab condition, no chips, no dulling only the regrowth.



Last week we also went to see the 'Kelpies' which are two new giant metal landmark horses that were designed from two real horses that live in Helix park in Falkirk. They were amazing to look at and the sun was just going down so we managed to snap up some great photos (mark kindly let me borrow his Olloclip). If you live near by you should definitely pop over to see them...amazing!

I am a bit late on posting these nails as Tuesday there I done a new set, time is passing soo quickly, I'm not sure what to do for my Paris nails so I better get planning (AHHH EXCITED!! ) so if you have any ideas please leave them in the comments. Thanks and have a lovely week hopefully the sun will show again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, please check back as I try to reply to everyone. love Claire ♥